THE BIG PICTURE
- 23.6% of all US Dollars were created in 2020.
- The US Federal Budget deficit in 2020 will reach $3,300,000,000,000 ($3.3 trillion).
- The US National Debt is just over $27,000,000,000,000 ($27 trillion).
- This equates to a Debt per Citizen of just over $83,000.
- An International Monetary Fund study showed that a Debt-to-GDP Ratio of 77% was the tipping point for an economy.
- The US Debt-to-GDP Ratio broke 135% in April 2020.
- A significantly weaker US Dollar is inevitable.
WHAT IS VFXUSD?
VFX (The Token) versus US Dollars
- An Index Fund with the aim of hedging against a declining US Dollar
- Tokenization – Making a basket of Assets (Global Currencies and Precious Metals) available as a Digital Asset
- A Private Blockchain
- Fully Collateralized – VFXUSD holds the Currencies and Metals, no leverage, no derivatives.
- A Monthly Independent Audit to provide complete confidence in the Token
- An Advisory Team of the sharpest minds in Currency and Precious Metals markets: Traders, Economists and Strategists
- VFXUSD will hold a Capital Markets Services (CMS) License for regulatory oversight by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).